Supplier Project Engineer
Job ID: JOB-13318
Supplier Project Engineer
As a Supplier Projects Engineer, you will work as part of the Supplier Capacity team in selection, developing, qualifying, commercializing, and optimising new and existing suppliers to grow component capacity within our medical device businesses.
- Assess new and existing suppliers for technical and manufacturing capabilities.
- Identify critical to quality requirements for components used to build vessel closure products and translate these requirements into specification and test procedures
- Work with suppliers to validate new and improved processes
- Work with suppliers and incoming inspection laboratories to develop, validate and improve inspection methods
- Identify project risks and develop mitigation strategies to ensure supply, quality and timelines are not impacted
- Monitor supplier performance and provide technical support to resolve issues
- Identify process improvements related to component usage or design
- Implement changes under the Abbott change management systemEducation and Job Skills
- National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) level 7 qualification in a relevant discipline and 4+ years of related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Experienced in executing validation of equipment or processes, including preparation of protocols and reports
- Prior experience in medical devices or related industries is highly desirable, though not essential
- Ability to plan, organise, and prioritise your daily workload to meet project schedules under general supervision.
- Ability to multi-task, working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Exercise authority and judgment to resolve issues within defined limits to determine appropriate action. Green belt certification or experience in using astructured problem-solving approach is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated flexible and innovative approach to work and problem solving
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills required
For more information on this Engineering role please contact Terry McAuliffe on 0860468858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13382 R&D Manager – Product Engineering / Sustaining Engineering The R&D team are growing, starting exciting…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13381 Quantity Surveyor The company is an award-winning and innovative contractor providing project solutions for the…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13357 We are a growing medical device company, based in Galway, and dedicated to reducing the…