Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Supplier Quality Engineer for their site.
- Lead supplier Quality activities, driving the development and execution of related objectives.
- Act as the owner of the supplier performance monitoring system and work with vendors to deliver robust corrective/preventive actions based on root cause.
- Resolve Quality issues with suppliers in a timely manner in conjunction with all relevant stakeholders.
- Work with critical subcontractors to develop their systems and capabilities and maintain audit readiness.
- Work with Production and R&D to monitor and enhance supplier quality performance and capability in line with the developing needs of the business.
- Incorporate risk management strategy and ongoing risk assessment into supplier selection, review and categorisation.
- Conduct supplier audits and drive a continuous improvement outlook through the whole of the supply chain.
- Ensure compliance to quality system standards with relevant training and provision of inputs to annual management review.
- Provide guidance, direction and supervision to QA Technical staff as required.
- Degree in Quality Engineering/Engineering/ Science, or equivalent qualification essential (NFQ Level 7, or higher); Post graduate diploma/Masters in Quality Management desirable.
- Knowledge and experience of regulatory compliance (FDA, ISO13485, CMDR, JPAL/JGMP) and relevant industry practices.
- Experience of applying Lean Six Sigma techniques to improve business processes & performance required.
- 3 years? experience in a similar role / environment.
For further information on this Supplier Quality Engineer role in Galway please contact Cliona O?Malley on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval