Telephone: 091 730 022
Supplier Quality Engineer Clare
Our client a leading medical device company in Clare requires a SQE for a permanent role. The Supplier QE will be responsible for assuring products conform to established requirements and standards through appropriate audit, inspection, and test activities. This includes analysing quality trend data and taking appropriate action; supporting production on all quality related issues; investigating supplier issues; and ensuring an effective and robust quality system which complies with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Develop and maintain an effective and robust quality system which complies with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all supplier validation activity is effective and documented in a compliant manner.
- Complete in-depth investigations into supplier issues and implement corrective and preventative actions, as appropriate.
- Provide overall quality assurance leadership in the management of suppliers.
- Report on supplier performance metrics.
- Provide Quality Engineering support to suppliers including audits/assessments, inspection technique support, verification/validation activities, CAPA and change management.
- Ensure suppliers continue to meet Quality requirements with regard to Supplier Change Request process of the company
Education, Experience and Skills
- Third Level Degree in Quality or Engineering field and 2/3 years of relevant experience in a highly regulated industry
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Understanding of QSR/ISO regulations
- Ability to work within a team environment and build relationships outside of the department as well as outside the company (suppliers, regulatory agencies, etc.).
- Able to communicate both orally and in written form to multiple levels of the comp
- Demonstrated history of taking initiative, meeting commitments and assisting in the creation of new tools or solutions to achieve business results.
For further information on this Supplier Quality Engineer in Clare please contact Cliona O'Malley on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval