Supplier Quality Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Roscommon are currently looking to recruit a Supplier Quality Engineer for their site, on a contract basis.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Disposition of Raw Material/Component Non-conforming Material Reports and Liaising with the Manufacturing and Quality Engineers, in assessing and addressing material quality issues.
- Issuing of Supplier Corrective Action Reports and working with suppliers on Root Cause Investigations and corrective action.
- Planning, Execution and reporting of Supplier Audits
- Maintaining Approved Supplier List
- Tracking Supplier Quality Performance and Reporting to Management and Suppliers.
- Coordination of MRB activities to ensure timely assessment of nonconforming products.
- Liaise with Pest Control Vendor to ensure Pest Control Programme is adhered to.
Qualifications And Experience Required:
- A Degree Qualification in Quality Assurance or related discipline is desired for this position.
For further information on this Supplier Quality Engineer role in Roscommon please contact Bimi Felix on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval