Telephone: 086 8395533
Supplier Quality Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Supplier Quality Engineer for their site.
- Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Ensures suppliers deliver quality parts, materials, and services.
- Qualifies suppliers according to company standards
- Monitors parts from acquisition through the manufacturing cycle and communicates and resolves supplier-related problems as they occur.
- Develops and prioritizes an auditing schedule
- Evaluates suppliers' internal functions to assess their overall performance and provides feedback in assessment of their operation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science field with 4+ years of experience in Quality and/or Engineering OR Master’s Degree in Engineering or Science field with 2+ years of experience in Quality and/or Engineering.
- Expertise in equipment qualification, process validation, inspection techniques including qualification, risk based sampling plans, statistical analysis, statistical process control, control plans, first article inspection, PPAP, and FMEAs
- Expertise in process and system-based auditing techniques
- Working knowledge of Supplier Change Requests (SCR), Supplier Corrective Actions (SCAR), non-conformance management, and complaint investigations.
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineering (CQE), Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) or other relevant quality engineering or auditing certifications
- Experience in developing and manufacturing medical devices
- Experience in Medical device industry
- Experience in ISO9001, 13485, 14971, 21 CFR 820, and other relevant international regulatory and quality assurance requirements
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in complex and emerging markets, leveraging interpersonal, communication, and technical skills to optimize results
For further information on this Supplier Quality Engineer role in Galway please contact Bimi on 086 8395533 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.