Our client a medical device company in Mayo is looking to hire a Supplier Quality Engineer for their site.
The primary purpose of Supplier Quality Engineer is to manage supplier quality, oversee supplier certification, conduct raw material issue resolution, execute incoming process improvements, and provide support on quality engineering projects.
- Co-ordinate effective and timely follow-up on all supplier quality issues.
- Liaise with product support teams on component quality issues and supplier initiatives.
- Lead investigations and problem solving of raw materials with plant personnel and/or suppliers.
- Provide guidance to Incoming inspection associates to include statistical analysis, measurement techniques and documentation
- Act as the primary QA contact with suppliers on all quality related issues during both the supplier maintenance and supplier selection process.
- Support new supplier qualification initiatives when required.
- Support implementation of methods for reduced inspection to provide cost savings.
- Facilitate the monthly MRB process.
- Conduct vendor quality system audits as required. Travel will be expected in this role
- Degree in Engineering/Science Discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience in Medical Device or Pharma Industry in a similar role
- Familiarity with GMP and FDA Regulations
- Supplier auditing experience
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 and FDA CFR Part 820 preferred
- Lead auditor qualification preferred
- Excellent independent judgement and interpersonal skills
- Excellent mathematical, written communication and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong technical writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work on own with minimum supervision
For further information on this Supplier Quality Engineer role in Mayo please contact Alan Prendergast on 0860462367/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.