Supplier Quality Engineer Galway
Our client, a leading manufacturing company requires an SQE for a permanent job in Galway. The Supplier Quality Engineer will drive supplier process and systemic quality improvements. This position is a key contributor to ensuring customer satisfaction through leading containment and corrective action activities with suppliers to prevent quality non-conformances and improve the entire supply chain.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and performing all supplier quality related activities delivering on-time and flawless launch for responsible components.
- Lead project teams related to incoming quality issues, CAPA, cost reduction, and quality system excellence driving process and systemic quality improvements.
- Drive supplier quality improvement work with supplier and request support from the Supplier Development group in case of major / recurring supplier quality needs
- Assist suppliers in quality assurance processes and procedures to facilitate continuous improvement of supplier and product performance.
- Perform and/or participate in source qualification by performing quality and manufacturing system surveys and special process surveys
- Coordinate containment activities, initiate controls and safeguard replacement deliveries when needed.
- Initiate, verify, evaluate, and ensure timely closure of supplier CAPAs as necessary to improve quality and reduce interruption of Operations
- Prepare, distribute and communicate supplier quality data/information to various stakeholders including
- Serve as the Voice of the Customer within the organization in relating to supplier quality issues.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or related discipline
- 3/4 years of experience in various functions of quality, manufacturing, customer relationship management
- Ability to travel up to 30% (domestic and international).
For further information on this Supplier Quality Engineer in Galway please contact Cliona O'Malley on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie