Supplier Quality Engineer
Senior Supplier Quality Engineer (Medical Device)
Our client is a well know Galway multinational with a new contract opportunity for a Sr Supplier Quality Engineer to work with external suppliers and in a cross-functional team. In this role, you will resolve supplier related issues, drive continuous improvement while driving key quality metrics across the site. As the Senior Supplier QE, you are a part of a larger team within supplier quality department, this role would support new product development and post market quality for components supplied to the site.
What your role will cover:
- Work closely with engineering team to drive CI and corrective actions through problem solving techniques at supplier to prevent recurrence of issues, and ultimately deliver high-quality products to customers.
- Coach, develop and support team members in supplier quality activities.
- Delivering cost-down projects through supplier-owned quality and certification of products.
- Communicate with management on a regular basis on supplier performance.
- Develop strong partnerships with cross functional groups and provide quality leadership within these groups.
- Support in the review of supplier changes, coordinating activities with suppliers and with internal cross-functional support teams to develop and implement appropriate strategies to qualify and support the change.
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place at supplier, based on risk associated with product or service
- Provide expert QE technical direction input to component qualification strategies and documentation in conjunction with project teams to ensure high standards are in place.
- Develops and prioritizes an auditing schedule to ensure that designated suppliers are audited on a regular basis to ensure good manufacturing practices and quality standards are met.
- Define Receiving Inspection requirements as required and associated test method validation for all internal Test Methods.
As the successful candidate, you will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other scientific or technical subject.
- 5+ years relevant experience (or 3+ if coupled with a Master’s degree)
- Have a desire to initiate and lead change
For further information on this Supplier Quality Engineer role in Galway, please contact Marchon Monroe on 0860449473 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Senior Supplier Quality Engineer (Medical Device) Our client is a well know Galway multinational with a new contract opportunity for…
Supplier Quality Engineer Our client is Tipperary based multinational with a reputation built on exceptional patient care and scientific innovation….
Senior Supplier Quality Engineer Our client is a well-known Galway based multinational with sites across Ireland with a new opportunity…