Our client, a leading medical device manufacturing company located in Raheen, Limerick requires and experienced Supplier Quality Manager to lead the strategic planning and management of supplier compliance activities with management responsibilities over multiple sites. The successful candidate should create a highly effective and motivated supplier quality compliance group across multiple locations while mentoring and coaching the team in leading best practices in supplier quality.
- Act as the key interface with site operations as it pertains to Supplier Quality Issues
- Manage and have responsibility for ensuring that the Quality Compliance group carry out the following:
- Develop, plan, approve, manage and continually assess the supplier quality compliance activities and its tactical execution by the Supplier quality compliance teams.
- Ensure continuous quality compliance through quality improvement program for the company?s supplier base.
- Provide technical guidance mentoring for identifying and resolving quality issues.
- Ownership of key performance metrics and monitoring for areas managed
- Leverage greater efficiencies in the supplier compliance group by developing and applying standardised/harmonised methodologies to the quality activity management and ensure tactical execution at the manufacturing sites.
- Drive effective closure of NC?s and CAPA?s, by mentoring and coaching NC/CAPA owners to ensure comprehension, development, and execution of corrective/preventive action with regards to any nonconformity cited.
- Ensure the supplier compliance program adapts to changes to both internal and external quality requirements.
- Conduct and support quality benchmarking activities.
- Identify areas of opportunity and support continual improvement of Quality and work with the relevant groups on how these can be improved.
- Collaborate with the co-ordination of external body audit activities at the manufacturing sites as pertains to supplier interaction.
- Actively develop the team?s expertise and team dynamics through continuous coaching, promoting development programmes and formal appraisals through the performance review process.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor?s degree in Science, Engineering or related subject.
- 5 years relevant quality experience in GMP manufacturing environment in Medical Device, Pharma, Automotive or Aerospace industry.
- Thorough knowledge of current regulations, pertinent regulatory guidance and industry trends.
- Must possess strong communication, project management and leadership skills as well as have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills, leadership skills and communication and negotiations skills.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage and complete projects in a matrix organization and lead cross-functional teams.
- Please note: Travel required 40-50%.
For further information on this Supplier Quality Manager role in Limerick please contact Cliona O?Malley on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval