Our client a leading medical device manufacturing company requires an experienced Supplier Quality Manager
Are you looking for a great quality engineering job in Cork, working with leading edge industry practices with one of Ireland's key medical device manufacturing companies? My client offers clear progression paths, excellent training & development and competitive compensation and benefits packages for their quality engineering team.
My client is seeking a Supplier Quality Compliance Manager in Limerick for a permanent job
Working with the Global Supplier Network on activities around supplier compliance, you will;
- Be responsible for the strategic planning and management of supplier compliance activities with management responsibilities over multiple sites.
- To develop, establish and maintain supplier quality business processes, engineering methodologies, and practices which meet customer, and regulatory requirements.
- To serve as a Quality representative to improve awareness, visibility, and communication on quality initiatives supporting departmental, functional, site, divisional and corporate quality goals and priorities.
- Act as the key interface with site operations as it pertains to Supplier Quality Issues.
- Provide technical guidance mentoring for identifying and resolving quality issues.
- Identify and communicate to ONV Quality leadership issues that impact product quality, safety or efficacy, regulatory compliance or business continuity which have arisen from a supplier.
- Identify and continually improve effective processes and systems to support IQA and Supplier Quality.
- Project management and leadership in the implementation of new requirements (regulatory, corporate and local) for the quality systems managed.
- Responsible for ensuring key site representation at external regulatory body audits
- Develop, plan, approve, manage and continually assess the supplier quality compliance activities and its tactical execution by the Supplier quality compliance teams.
- Ensure continuous quality compliance through quality improvement program for the supplier base.
- Leverage greater efficiencies in the supplier compliance group by developing and applying standardised/harmonised methodologies to the quality activity management and ensure tactical execution at the manufacturing sites.
- Drive effective closure of NC's and CAPA's, by mentoring and coaching NC/CAPA owners to ensure comprehension, development, and execution of corrective/preventive action with regards to any nonconformity cited.
- Ensure the supplier compliance program adapts to changes to both internal and external quality requirements.
- Conduct and support quality benchmarking activities.
- Identify areas of opportunity and support continual improvement
- Collaborate with the co-ordination of external body audit activities at the manufacturing sites as pertains to supplier interaction.
- Create and foster a strong working relationship with the different Global Supplier Quality functions, Global Quality, Strategic Sourcing and additional key interfaces to facilitate effective collaboration.
- Actively develop the team's expertise and team dynamics through continuous coaching, promoting development programmes and formal appraisals through the performance review process.
If you have??
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering or related subject. Advanced degree preferred. 8+ years relevant quality experience in GMP manufacturing environment in Medical Device, Pharma,
- Minimum 5 years leadership experience
- Please note: Travel required 40-50%.
If you're free for a quick chat to find out more about my client and their Supplier Quality Engineering job then please call me on my mobile 0868395533. If you can't talk during the day text me and I can ring you at a time that suits.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Cliona O Malley - Recruitment Consultant Life Sciences Division with HERO Recruitment (firstname.lastname@example.org)