Our client, a company in Tipperary is currently looking to recruit a Supplier Quality Manager for their site.
Leads the team of Quality supervisors/engineers/technicians to support Manufacturing, Supplier Development, New Product Development, and Quality Systems. Directs projects to ensure the manufacture of high quality product and to facilitate compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Implements a staffing plan by identifying resource requirements, writing justifications for additional personnel, obtaining approval for changes, and coordinating the selection process with Human Resources
- Develops direct reports by securing appropriate training, assigning progressively challenging tasks, applying progressive disciplinary action as appropriate and conducting formal written and verbal performance reviews.
- Monitors daily work operations and provides direction and guidance to, experienced exempt employees, or skilled non-exempt staff to achieve unit or project goals.
- Interacts with internal and external customers, by meeting regularly, responding to requests and explaining procedures.
- Interprets and executes policies that affect work processes and personnel within the assigned organizational unit.
- Contributes to the development of operational policies and procedures that affect personnel within the assigned organizational unit.
- Monitors compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. compliance with FDA, BSI, EEO regulations etc).
- Contributes to the development and monitoring of area budgets through regular analysis of cost and spending.
- Translates department goals into individual objectives and KRAs.
- Identifies, develops and implements processes to improve department performance.
- Monitors departments activities and records to ensure compliance independent action through critical decision making.
- Provides manufacturing support by defining work assignments directed to address manufacturing process defects and implement process improvements utilizing Quality System tools. May also direct work assignments for quality control auditors.
- Directs Quality personnel to support new product development by defining projects focused on new products/process development based on coordination with management, project leaders, & design engineers.
- Implements improvements to Quality Systems and tools by directing personnel to gather data on existing quality tools, identify weaknesses, and research/select new tools based on findings.
- Ensures sustaining support of Quality System and regulatory compliance by individually working quality system issues and by delegating project work for maintaining quality system capability.
- May lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their organization.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- May direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. federal/country and regulatory requirements).
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum of Level 8 in Science or Quality related discipline
- Minimum of 3-5 year’s experience in a similar type regulated role
- Experience in managing people
For further information on this Supplier Quality Manager role in Tipperary please contact Bimi Felix on 086 8395533 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval