Telephone: 021 2066287
Supply Chain Administrator
Who is the client?
Our client is a Cork based expanding pharmaceutical company and is seeking a Supply Chain Administrator.
What will I be doing
- To Support the purchasing /Supply chain and warehouse department with its administrative functions.
- Creation of Raw Material purchase orders as a procurement plan and forward to suppliers
- Filing of all documentation & archiving at Iron Mountain
- Manage IsoTrain
- Manage all Current SOPS in the supply chain department
- General administrative duties for the supply chain department
- Manage all QMD documents for S/C
- Convert Shopping Carts in SRM
- Assist with general purchasing activities as required
- Assist with monthly reporting as needed in conjunction with the Supply chain manager.
Health & Safety:
- Senior Management is ultimately responsible for safety within the Organisation, but everyone has a role to play.
- It is management's responsibility to create and maintain an environment in which every individual employee is committed to Environmental, Health, Safety and Energy improvement, the Management and Technical Standards, the explicit clauses of the ISO 14001: 2004 EMS, OHSAS 18001: 2007 and ISO 50001: 2011 and especially the 2005 Safety, Health & Welfare at Work Act and the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007.
- Everyone shares the responsibility to attain high operating EHS&E standards within their respective areas of control by cooperating with Management to establish organisations and programmes
- The Safety Statement & Standards Manual should be communicated by personal example, by sincere concern and by providing training to all personnel in EHS&E instruction, procedures and practices.
- All employees must be aware and understand the provisions of the Safety Statement & Standards Manual and the contents of all written safety procedures relevant to their areas of work. All safety related procedures and this Safety Statement & Standards Manual should be readily available to all employees.
- The EHS&E Manager and CEM, on direction from the Site Director and/or Senior Management, will co-ordinate and review the EHS&E Programmes for the facility by working with respective Managers, Supervisors, the EHS&E Steering Committee members and the Site Safety Representative.
- All employees are expected to engage in the applicable EHS&E programmes.
What do I need
- Degree in applicable discipline
- 3-5 years in a similar role within a pharmaceutical environment
- SAP, Word, Excel essential.
- PowerPoint desirable.
- Strong and proven leadership capabilities, good negotiation skills
- Behavioural Skills, Good people management, strong analytical skills, knowledge of MRP, FDA requirements and general finance
- Good communicator
For further information on this Supply Chain Administrator role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval