Supply Chain Associate Director
Our client, a medical device company in Clare are currently looking to recruit a Supply Chain Associate Director for their site.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and implements the strategic direction for the Supply Chain function to ensure the forecast and planning schedule maximizes customer service levels and manufacturing productivity.
- Lead, develop and motivate a multi-skilled team across both sites and manage multiple stakeholder relationships.
- Minimize/reduce inventory (DOH) to meet budgeted goals.
- Continually improve material flow from supplier, through facility, to end customer for maximum efficiency.
- Manage contract negotiations and work with Global procurement to develop contracts on a national, Regional or Global basis.
- Manage project plans, resource planning and implementation as appropriate.
- Foster cooperation and effective communications between the supply chain group and other functions within the organization.
- Manage company material distribution, ensuring it occurs in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Identify and address opportunities to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Prepare and monitor annual budgets for Planning & Purchasing.
- Ensures all Supply Planning Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) are being adhered too and in compliance to cGMP requirements
- Support the design and implementation of Supply planning metrics whilst ensuring data accuracy.
Desired Skills and Experience
- In depth knowledge of tactical planning processes and distribution planning principles.
- Knowledge / experience of Class A implementation
- Strong JDE or other similar ERP system knowledge
- Should possess strong communication and leadership skills, be goal-oriented, and have a demonstrated ability to self-manage and produce results and manage multiple stakeholders
- Project Management Skills and the ability to drive projects to completion.
- Strong Data Analysis skills are essential.
- Understands strategic cost issues and uses range of techniques for cost reduction to meet targets.
- Identifies alternative courses of action before choosing an approach; makes timely decisions in the best interest of the company and is willing to make decisions in uncertain conditions.
- Understands markets and interacts with marketing to manage forecasting and improve accuracy.
Education/ Experience Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in business with 7-10 years' experience in a Supply Chain related function.
- At least three years of managerial experience is also essential.
For further information on this Supply Chain Associate Director role in Clare please contact Roisin McNamara on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie