Supply Chain Financial Analyst
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior Supply Chain Financial Analyst for their site.
What will I be doing
- Prepare monthly reports and analysis of various supply chain costs;
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of Inventory balances for various warehouses;
- Prepare reports & analysis of monthly Purchase Price Variances;
- Be an effective team player who will drive efficiency and continuous improvement
- Prepare monthly analysis and reporting of Inventory balances, Inventory reserves and Inventory related scrap costs for a range of Inventory locations;
- Prepare monthly analysis of supply chain costs such as freight and warehousing;
- Investigate and follow up on deviations from planned costs;
- Preparation of monthly Purchase Price Variance analysis;
- Preparation, analysis and posting of journals at month end;
- Provide ad hoc financial information to management and other departments as required;
- Collaboration with external audit team for interim and year end audits;
- Ensure compliance with local finance policies and procedures;
What do I need
- Third Level Finance related Degree or equivalent
- Accounting Qualification - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- 5 years' relevant experience - preferably with Shared Service Centre
- Reporting and analytical experience is essential.
- Inventory Management experience is preferable.
- ERP systems experience is essential - SAP experience is preferable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Able to work alone to understand and summarise financial data into high quality, accurate and usable summaries.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and drive projects across functions is essential.
- Strong computer skills especially MS Excel.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval