Telephone: 086 0449371
Supply Chain ERP Implementation Specialist
Who are the client
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Supply Chain ERP Implementation Specialist for their site.
What will I be doing
- The Supply Chain ERP Implementation Specialist will support the management and delivery of a large scale transformation change program < i.e. ERP Implementation multi-site> throughout the Supply Chain, Operations and Quality functions.
- You will work as part of our ERP implementation project team to liaise with various business units and cross-functional teams to ensure project objectives are achieved.
- Work as part of ERP project team to analyse supply team strategic business requirements and operational activities and refine these into a set of technology and process deliverables.
- Responsible for delivery, change management and ERP implementation for Supply Chain, Operations and Quality requirements across a multi-site environment.
- Project Planning, project control and implementation activities across supply chain functional area.
- Work as part of the ERP Project team to ensure strategic and tactical alignment across Finance, Design, Supply Chain and Manufacturing.
- Work with all departmental functions to drive the project through all project delivery process stages.
- Will lead gate control meetings to ensure the objectives of each stage of the Project Delivery process are met and project risks / issues are managed within the Supply Chain function and resolved with help as needed from ERP project team.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and display the motivation and drive to inject pace and energy to drive the projects to completion with the team.
- Contribute to the development and evolution of appropriate systems and procedures for supply chain control and implementing all systems and procedures successfully as aligned with ERP system.
- Identify and implement opportunities for continuous process improvement and be a change agent for better practice
What do I need
- Third level qualification in Business, Engineering , Supply Chain, Logistics, Warehousing
- 3 + years' experience in Supply Chain Management
- Experience of SCM in the MedTech sector an advantage.
- Expert working knowledge of Change Programme Management
- Excellent knowledge of ERP systems and implementation in Supply Chain Operations.
- Innovative and creative; driven towards leading the business forward
- Strong Leadership Skills, with the ability to Lead and Coordinate
- Strong Interpersonal Skills and ability to Build Relationships
- Exceptional Influencer and Communicator.
- Strong program management skills - has delivered large programs within Medium/Large enterprise.
- A formal Change Qualification - Six Sigma, PMI or similar would be an advantage.
For further information on this Supply Chain ERP Implementation Specialist role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval