Supply Chain & Inventory Analyst
Job ID: JOB-11451
Supply Chain & Inventory Analyst
My client has a new position for a Supply Chain & Inventory Analyst to join the Supply Chain Headquarters in Galway. As the Supply Chain & Inventory Analyst you and your team are responsible for managing the Supply and Demand of Lateral Flow Diagnostic Tests for critical disease, including Covid 19.
Will facilitate remote work within Ireland
- Ensuring strategic and operational information, reports and metrics are available to share with others in the business as and when required.
- Driving and collating concise, clear data, completing detailed analysis and reporting on achievement of targets and identify any corrective actions within supply chain area is one of the fundamental aspects of this role.
- Focus on inventory management across all manufacturing sites, including setting stocking strategy guidelines, supporting and guiding site teams and to ensure that strategic material planning processes are in place to enable operational and production continuity.
- Support the Global supply chain function by building tools and processes to collate data from a range of source
- Develop clear knowledge of the Global Supply Chain to ensure data collation and analysis provides critical real-time insights.
- Liaise with manager and colleagues across the Supply Chain to source, standardise and cleanse data.
- Present data and associated business insights on Supply Chain performance to senior Management team.
- Develop competency through researching the latest Data Management capabilities and potential further education.
- Ensure that any Material Requirements Planning system (MRP) or IT system in place is effective and that data is accurate and up to date and resolve any issues as required
- Develop MRP component projections for various demand scenarios leveraging our SAP platform. Work with site material teams to anticipate component shortages and excess inventory and take proactive measures to alleviate supply constraints.
Develop a process and model to monitor ‘risk buy’ reserve levels to maximize production throughput and reduce the supply chain lead time.
- Degree in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain, Maths or Data Science is essential.
- 5+ years’ experience within a Supply Chain environment preferred.
- Experience on analytical tools such as Alteryx, Power BI or other analytical tools is desirable.
- Strong knowledge of MRP/ERP with a solid understanding of manufacturing, bills of material, product lifecycle management, and supply chain operations.
- SAP experience desirable
- Ability to travel globally as required (with advance planning)
REF # 11451
For further information on this role please contact Marchon Monroe on 086 044 9473/ firstname.lastname@example.org Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11533 Senior Control Systems Engineer Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company are currently sourcing a Senior Control Systems…
Job ID: JOB-11520 Packaging Engineer My world leading medical technology client are recruiting for a Packaging Design Engineer for a…
Job ID: JOB-11519 My client a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and pharma products is recruiting for a QP…