Telephone: 021 2066287
SCM Analyst - Italian
Our client a pharmaceutical company in Cork are looking to recruit a SCM Analyst - Italian for their site
The role of an O2C Analyst within the supply chain team involves the managing and control of all inventory and replenishment activities to ensure supply to distributers and our patients is maintained at the highest level. The analyst will develop strong relationships with market affiliates, drive continuous improvement and develop solutions that will meet and exceed customer requirements.
What Will I Be Doing
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws and regulations
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with stakeholders
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Comply with any corrective actions.
- Run inventory reports and propose actions
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits
- Control inventory interfaces with the Local Service provider
- Control inventory movements done by LSP and reconcile SAP with LSPs inventory levels.
- Run interfaces with LSP and ensure orders have been integrated in SAP
- Manage, track and resolve Tier 2 disputes and route to local affiliates
- Interact with local quality department
- Support operational metrics and SLA reporting
- Liaise with Finance, Sales and Marketing, Manufacturing and Distribution
- Liaise with external partners including logistic service providers
- Act as a power user for O2C Supply Chain Management
- Propose and implement standardization for SCM processes
- Manage all replenishment activities including Purchase order requests and communication
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of the organisations product lines within market
- Lead & assist O2C Management to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Pro-actively take control of issues and provide solutions to customer/management
- Resolve and or escalate issues raised including those raised by team members
- Mentor and provide coaching support to associate team members
- Take accountability for assigned markets and any other tasks as assigned by Management
- Provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved
- Continuously looks for ways to improve service levels
- Supports organisational changes.
- Providing training to the business areas that support the processes.
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities
What Do I Need
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Degree level qualifications in business discipline
- Procurement & Supply Chain management specialisation preferable
- 2 years of Supply chain /Customer service
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a global multi-cultural environment
- Ability to develop good relationships with various levels of personnel
- Excellent listening and verbal skills
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure, meet short deadlines and multiple priorities
- Good time management skills
- Leadership and presentation skills.
- Proficient at high level with Microsoft Office software
For further information on this SCM Analyst - Italian role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval