SCM Analyst - French
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a SCM Analyst - French for their site.
Why this role
- Fast career progression
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Join a global pharmacutical company
What will I be doing
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with stakeholders
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Comply with any corrective actions and cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits
- Control inventory interfaces with LSP
- Control inventory movements done by LSP and reconcile SAP with LSPs inventory levels.
- Run inventory reports and propose actions
- Run interfaces with LSP and ensure orders have been integrated in SAP
- Manage, track and resolve Tier 2 disputes and route to local affiliates when required
- Interact with local quality department
- Support operational metrics and SLA reporting
- Liaise with internal contacts including Finance, Sales and Marketing, Manufacturing and Distribution
- Liaise with external partners including logistic service providers
- Act as a power user for O2C Supply Chain Management
- Propose and implement standardization for SCM processes
- Manage all replenishment activities including Purchase order requests and communication with all stakeholders
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of the organisations product lines within market
- Lead & assist O2C Management to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Pro-actively take control of issues and provide solutions to customer/management
- Resolve and or escalate issues raised including those raised by team members
- Mentor and provide coaching support to associate team members
- Take accountability for assigned markets and any other tasks as assigned by Management
- Provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Continuously looks for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
- Supports organizational changes
- Providing training to the business areas that support the processes
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Information or customer service environment.
What do I need
- Fluency in French and english is required and a third level degree
- Procurement & Supply Chain management specialisation is desirable
- Min 2 years of Supply chain /Customer service
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a global multi-cultural environment Ability to develop good relationships
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure, meet short deadlines and multiple priorities
- Good time management, leadership and presentation skills.
- Effective prioritization and proficient at high level with Microsoft Office software
For further information on this SCM Analyst - French role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval