Our client, a leading multi-national company based in Cork, are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to develop and lead strategic sourcing projects.
What will I be doing?
- Leading cross functional teams to develop best in class strategic sourcing strategies.
- Drive implementation of supplier strategy which will include spend/supply assessments, consolidation strategy, sourcing analyses.
- Develop a contract strategy for suppliers and create, negotiate, monitor and enforce when applicable.
- Develop strong relationships with key suppliers as well as other disciplines within the businesses.
- Represent the `voice of the supplier? in the organization.
What do I need?
- A third level degree
- 8+ years? experience in supply chain environment
- 6+ years? experience working in a multi-national environment
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot issues using a sound and logical approach to deliver a valid solution.
- Ability to identify and implement process improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrates a broad knowledge of a variety of alternatives and their impact on the business unit.
For further information on this Supply Chain Manager role in Cork please contact Carmel Holmes on 0212066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval