Contact: Caroline Kingston
Supply Chain Manager
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Supply Chain Manager for their site.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Fully review our supply chain and logistics strategy with an intent to:
- Develop and manage the Materials Planning function for materials required by manufacturing, Prototyping, and Design Services to world class standard.
- Implement integrated processes among Commercial, Operations, Purchasing, Logistics, and outside suppliers to execute an S&OP and replenishment process effectively.
- Devise an inventory management strategy optimising Oracle ERP system to manage total-plant inventory & implement planning systems / processes.
- Work closely with Sales and Commercial on new opportunities to assess impact on inventory and free cash before pricing and commercial terms are agreed.
- Optimize purchasing costs and terms to assure the provision of raw materials and services that guarantee continuity in the production process while optimizing free cash. Mitigate supply risks through appropriate business continuity strategies.
- Drive change through formal project management techniques in all areas of Supply Chain, prioritising projects and allocate resources effectively.
- Determine the optimal KPIs to drive the business forward, develop appropriate measurement methods and use KPIs to drive a results-orientated culture.
- As part of the management team, determine and drive necessary changes in Supply Chain to support the strategic objectives of the organisation.
- Communicate supply chain objectives clearly to other functions / departments to ensure cross function/department collaboration.
Areas of Responsibility:
- 7+ years’ experience in Supply Chain Management.
- Demonstrated ability of implementing world class Supply Chain systems.
- Proven track record in developing and implementing multi-functional business processes – must have lead change initiatives.
- Experience of ERP System (ideally Oracle) would be a distinct advantage.
- Ability to drive culture change and influence across all levels within the organisation.
For further information on this Supply Chain Manager role in Galway please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval