Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Supply Chain Order Manager for their site.
- Demonstrate and drive a customer focused approach in all communications with both affiliate and local stakeholders.
- Actively manage customer relationships and use outputs of customer survey to drive actions and performance.
- Conduct regular communication opportunities with affiliates to fully understand and meet their requirements.
- Coach and develop a team of 10-15 02C employees responsible for inventory management and replenishment
- Hold regular 1-1 with your team members to develop engagement and commitment.
- Demonstrate and lead a culture of operational excellence where customer focus, compliance and communication is priority.
- Recognise and reward excellent performance within the team.
- Actively develop top talent and participate in succession planning.
- Communicate openly and effectively with all contacts to gain trust and deliver results.
- Share results within the team, tower and wider GBS centre to ensure staff are aware of their contribution to business goals.
- Lead and coach a culture of compliance within the team to ensure delivery of on time and in full SOX & business controls.
- Conduct regular audits within the team to raise awareness of privacy and compliance.
- Review CCI and coach team to ensure the handling and sharing of CCI is fully complaint and understood.
What do I need?
- University degree in accounting/business or equivalent
- Demonstrated knowledge of supply chain/Inventory management work stream with a minimum of 5 years? experience in a multinational capacity
- Second Fluent European Language an advantage.
- SAP experience a plus
- Strong people management and leadership skills is essential.
- Must be able to work independently, capable of handling multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Performance driven - seeks and acts on Results
- Self-motivated professional with excellent customer service and strong working/team building relationship skills
- Experience in Inventory Management
- Has the ability to influence and establish credibility, trust and rapport with internal and external stakeholders and colleagues and is able to work as a member of a team
- Has the ability to recognise changing needs and pre-prioritise activities accordingly, is able to complete assigned projects and meet defined objectives and milestones
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Capable of problem solving and working well under pressure
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (EXCEL, WORD, etc.}
For further information on this Supply Chain Order Manager role in Cork please contact Avril on 0860462367 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval