Telephone: 086 0449371
Supply Chain Planner
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Supply Chain Planner for their site.
- The main purpose of the Supply Chain Planner position is to manage the scheduling of the packaging through QA release activities of both injectable products and medical device products, and the management of 3rd party Oracle transactions.
- Experience of scheduling and planning within a fast-paced, manufacturing (preferably pharma) environment.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong organisation skills
- Flexible/adaptable to change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
- Team player
For further information on this Supply Chain Planner role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.