Telephone: 086 0449371
Supply Chain Planning Manager
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Supply Chain Planning Manager for their site.
- Lead the Rapid Response supply business process team and develop deep expertise on the planning processes and rapid response capabilities.
- Work with site BPL’s and planners to identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the production planning, production scheduling and the overall SIOP processes.
- Work closely with Material and Supply Chain Directors to prioritize and gain alignment for implementing the planning process improvement opportunities. Establish communication channels to highlight agreed priorities, set deliverable expectations and report actual performance for the group.
- Drive the development, testing, change control and deployment of enhancements.
- Build content and processes to deliver new user and refresher trainings to the site Business Process Leads and supply planners.
- Drive processes to ensure data integrity and consistency across SAP, Kinaxis and other supporting systems.
- Collaborate with the RR Demand, RR Distribution, IS and other functions to define and implement end to end process improvements opportunities.
- Support the site BPL’s in resolving end user system and process issues.
- Foster a community of supply chain planners that shares best practices and drives innovative ideas for further improving our planning processes.
- Establish and support a work environment of continuous improvement that supports BSC’s Quality Policy, Quality System and appropriate regulations for the areas supported.
- Min HETAC level 8 (240 credits) Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Business, IS or related field.
- 7-10 years of Materials / Supply Chain planning, Business process or Systems experience
- Experience with SAP MRP and advanced supply chain planning software
- Strong facilitation / communication skills with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Highly adaptable, flexible and willing to accept new ideas, processes, and procedures
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Self-motivated independent worker
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Detail oriented and organized. Performs to a high level of accuracy in all tasks
For further information on this Supply Chain Planning Manager role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.