Supply Chain Project Manager
The Supply Chain Project Manager’s primary responsibility is to ensure that GBS is represented at all projects that are implemented as part of a global product rebranding program. This program is underway to globally rebrand multiple medical device products, manufactured in various global locations, within pre-defined timelines.
GBS comprises of locations in Galway, Florida and Manilla with functional representation across many disciples such as supply chain, quality, and finance. The role requires the candidate to work as a conduit between the GBS business and stakeholders from the program team to ensure that planning activities and communication between the program and GBS are managed effectively, utilising previous supply chain and project management experience.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of project management experience in a position requiring intra-company, and inter-company, planning and coordination of multiple priorities. This experience should be in a leadership or multi-functional role in a medical diagnostic, clinical study, or similar environment.
- Experience of supply chain in medical device industry required.
- Accredited Project Manager qualification with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in project delivery is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency on multiple software applications (MS Word, MS Power Point, MS EXCEL and Microsoft Project).
- Demonstrated proficiency in the hosting of virtual conference meetings (conference calls, virtual rooms).
- Ability to travel globally as required (with advance planning)
- In order to interact with sites on different time zones occasional out of hours working required
- Influencing: Able to influence others within the business line organization to complete the required activities.
- A track record of managing multifunctional, globally dispersed teams, with a project environment preferred.
- Experience of working with international stakeholders is essential.
- Experience in global medical device supply chain a distinct advantage
- Planning, problem solving, negotiations and facilitation should be core competencies.
- Proficiency with project management methodologies and techniques preferred
- Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills necessary to integrate several departments toward programme objectives.
- Demonstrated administrative, written and verbal communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Represent GBS at planning stages of global rebranding projects, ensuring that GBS processes, timelines and constraints are understood.
- Attend regular rebranding meetings held by the manufacturing sites/business units with the wider teams.
- Be the single point of contact and communication channel for all rebranding activities that impact GBS, establishing clear communication strategy.
- Hold regular communication and status update sessions with the GBS team to update on major rebranding activities (timelines, risks, interdependencies).
- Be the communication channel and manager to ensure that all reregistration activities are understood and effectively planned within the functions required to deliver.
- Directly create, or support the creation of, as well as maintaining the documentation that will be used throughout the program lifecycle to ensure performance monitoring, risk identification and alignment with business objectives.
- Manage the production of the required project outputs, taking responsibility for overall progress and use of resources and initiating corrective action where necessary.
For further information on this Buyer/Planner role in Galway please contact Fiona Keane on 0867738651/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.