Telephone: 086 7738651
Supply Chain Supervisor
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Supply Chain Supervisor for their site.
- Supply Chain we focus on customer delivery performance, lead times, inventory & cycle times. Our Supply Chain Supervisor will be directly involved in coordinating cross-functional work teams to increase effectiveness of supply chain initiatives.
- You will be responsible for developing solutions to complex problems & ensuring solutions are consistent with organization objectives. Work is performed without appreciable direction. Exercise considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment. May provide guidance to lower level personnel.
- Lead data analysis for production planning and volume studies. Lead process/rating improvement efforts.
- Tracks materials to and from vendors and monitors performance. Resolves vendor related and project related business and technical issues. Develops and evaluates opportunities to improve, enhance or expand vendors. Develops and implements metrics to assess vendor performance and apply continuous improvement. Determines if current methods and techniques result in meeting reliability standards or require modification.
- We are looking for BSc level 8 degree, MSc preferred, in a Business/Supply Chain field or equivalent practical experience.
- Ideal candidate will exhibit strong SAP skills. 5 years of related experience Supply Chain, Six Sigma, Lean or other process engineering certifications preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate complex findings and ideas in plain language.
- Curiosity. Enjoying discovering and solving problems using data.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this Supply Chain Supervisor role in Galway please contact Fiona Keane on 086 7738651 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.