Contact: Roisin McNamara
Telephone: 086 2755151
Our client, a medical device company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a Supply Planner for their site.
- Develop sales projections and determine manufacturing plans for established business. The Planner will play a pivotal role in new product introductions (NPI), in particular, when launching new products to the market. They will be expected to work closely with the Operations BU Leader, Marketing and the Customer Service team to ensure successful outcomes.
- He/she will also be responsible for analysis and management of FG inventory, while meeting other key process metrics.
- Development and maintenance of the supply chain, through planning models, for the Operations business unit will be a key expectation of the role. Liaise with internal manufacturing and Customer Service Reps to ensure timely product availability whilst minimizing supply chain inventories at source and at distributor locations. Proactively manage supply chain activities that impact upon continuity of supply.
- Minimum of at least 3 years planning experience in an MRP environment is essential. Must have a proven track record of planning expertise.
- 3rd level qualification in Business, Materials Management, Supply Chain Management/Logistics or other equivalent is required.
- Strong analytical numerical and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- An understanding of business operations is required.
- The individual should enjoy working in a dynamic and results motivated team.
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods and an ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent PC system skills.
For further information on this Supply Planner role in Cork please contact Roisin McNamara on 086 2755151/ email@example.com Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval