Telephone: 021 2066287
Our client who are a leading medical device company in Cork are seeking an experienced supply planning business analyst to join their growing team
For further information on this Supply Planning Business Analyst role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Supply Planning Business Analyst
Why this role?
- 10% Annual Bonus Scheme
- Employee share purchase plan
- Competitive salary, pension and healthcare package
- Company organised social events
- Sports & Social Club
- Fun place to work
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Fast career progression
What will I be Doing?
- The supply planning business analyst will be responsible for analyzing information, understanding capacity, generating supply plans and identifying significant business risks for review with the site leadership team. You will be responsible for understanding business needs and complexities, eliciting and documenting requirements, and coordinating communication among various business groups.
- Work with planning to understand capacity analysis tools for the site, which include equipment and headcount, and anticipate any over / under capacities.
- Ensure global demand changes are communicated to the production team.
- Analyse and identify disparities between the capacity plan and the global demand plan
- Provides Supply Chain leadership to assigned new product introduction and PLCM projects. Responsible for developing supply chain strategy, guiding the planning team.
- Drive functional alignment on launch plans by managing readiness activities across supply chain to achieve overall business objectives for a project, including commercial success, profitability, timeliness and quality.
- Identifies gaps in existing business processes and drives improvement activities to close them.
- Develop and implement Recon Supply planning processes that deliver best in class performance and desired outcomes to enable operational excellence.
- Ongoing development of existing metrics and KPI's.
- Actively participate in problem solving and process improvement initiatives.
- Influences change and improvements within supply functions across the organisation.
- Trend demand and supply plan accuracy to help drive continuous improvements.
- Build the monthly process to align and support operations.
- Lead the monthly and quarterly Outlook process to agree demand forecast and put to stock plans.
- Partner with AO, Marketing, R&D, Quality and Supply Chain teams to develop strategies to achieve business objectives, and liaise with Planning Manager to provide governance through effective prioritization and allocation of resources to achieve strategic goals.
- Proactively identify report & escalate constraints within the end-to-end Supply Chain which will impact on Customer Service levels.
What do I need?
- 3rd level qualification in Business, Materials Management, Supply Chain Management/Logistics
- 5 years plus in Supply Chain experience in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of MRP systems.
- Excellent communication, written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Customer focused with the ability to influence others.
- Demonstrated project management.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills and results and metrics orientated