Supply Planning Manager
Our client, a medical device company in Mayo are currently looking to recruit a Supply Planner Manager for their site.
50% Business Process Management
- Manage the Global Supply Planning element of the SOP process including the advancement and leadership of monthly Supply Planning meetings. Collaborate with manufacturing operations in the development of agreed production plans. Communicate and explain significant month on month changes to the Global Supply Plan to all relevant stakeholders. Prepare PSOP and SOPC Supply Plan summaries highlighting demand/supply imbalances. Execute Supply Planning strategies and initiatives focused on process improvement and standardization. Direct the development and maintenance of information systems to ensure they support current and future business operations and strategies. Define, measure, and diagnose key performance indicators.
- Lead change management initiatives to create a culture that embraces new global processes. Foster an atmosphere of continuous improvement, use of best practices, personal challenge and growth for the Supply Planning Team. Assess and manage impact of new functionality on process users. Develop and implement Supply Planning strategies.
- Manage, develop and oversee the performance of direct reports.
- Provide management direction and leadership regarding the requirements definition and design of systems and supply chain processes. Ensure compliance to detailed project timelines, project plans, budgets, issue/defect tracking, business readiness assessments and documentation.
- Talking, Listening, Reading, Computer typing, Driving, Lifting at least 20 lbs., and Traveling
Work Experience Requirements
- Number of Overall Years Necessary: 8-12
- Overall business experience of 8 years minimum, with a focus in supply chain planning.
- Minimum of 5 years of intensive experience with ERP systems, preferably SAP, in a discrete manufacturing environment.
- A minimum of 3 years managing and supervising a staff
- BS/BA in a business or math related discipline
- SAP/APO Planning Systems
- Ability to work within multi-cultural teams
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix management environment
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent process design, implementation, communication, presentation, negotiation, facilitation, and conflict resolution skills necessary
For further information on this Supply Planning Manager role in Mayo please contact Ros Lomansey on 0212066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval