Job ID: JOB-11753
Our medical device client based in County Galway are looking to hire an IT Support Analyst for their site
- Is mature and honest with great soft skills who value integrity and want to put their IT knowledge and customer service experience to work by servicing our employees in IT support activities
- Has experience with quickly resolving customer or business issues with positive outcomes
- Enjoys working independently and in a cross-functional team environment with travel within Ireland and globally for project work
- Self-motivated and thrives in a fast –paced, team-driven, “lean” systems environment, where every day brings new projects and challenges
- Maintain network infrastructure- Work to provide maximum availability of data and voice services or devices. Keep documentation current to ensure accurate data when troubleshooting or analysis is required.
- Mitigate risks presented by virus/adware/spyware threats- Immediately take corrective action on any virus/adware/spyware identified by corporate utilities to protect the integrity of data and the Freudenberg medical network. Apply patches and hotfixes as directed by Level 2 IT staff.
- User Support- Utilize IT ticketing system to field, record and document problem resolutions for end users. Recognize their needs, provide solutions related to the use of desktop software, hardware and common systems. Train users in efficient use of software and systems.
- IT Organization support- Communicate with and support activities of the fellow IT staffs in Telecom & Infrastructure, Server and Client, ERP and PMO groups. Participate in SME group activities.
- Training- Train users to use appropriate tools, services and to be self-sufficient.
- Accurately record and track current IT assets in sites.
- Phone Systems- Provide local support for the Telecommunications Strategy.
- Working towards degree computers or IT related discipline
- Basic understanding in an IT discipline with help desk or IT support, preferred
- Either previous help desk experience, desktop experience, or network administration experience with client interfacing
- Exposure to customer service with a passion for helping people through problem solving
- Experience with LAN, Desktop PC’s, Applications and Operating systems
- Committed to continually learning and keeping pace with industry
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Software
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, customers and suppliers
- Excellent communication, active listening, facilitation skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute projects / tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills. Excellent negotiation and customer service skills
- Good reasoning abilities, sound judgment and team player
- Good organizational skills with focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to assist and support others.
- Must be proactive, self-motivated and able to work with a minimum of direct supervision
- Some domestic and International travel maybe required.
- Overtime as needed to meet critical needs or project deadlines
- Ability to work with remote supervision; to work in teams or independently.
For further information on this Technical Support role in Galway please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / email@example.com
Job ID: JOB-11850 Supplier Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company in Galway is seeking to recruit a Supplier…
Job ID: JOB-11849 R&D Biomaterials Senior Engineer Our client a leading medical device company in Galway are seeking applicants for…
Job ID: JOB-11845 Control Systems Engineer Position Summary: Our client, based in Galway are recruiting for an experienced Control Systems…