Our Client a leading multi- national software development company in Galway are looking to recruit a Graduate Support Associate Engineer for their site.
Graduate Support Associate Engineer
They are seeking a Support Associate Engineer for their Cloud Product Support team on their Galway site.
Please note, this is a 12 month Contract.
- As part of the Cloud Product Support team, this role supports Success Factors solutions such as Business Execution (BizX) suite, Employee Central (EC), Learning Management System (LMS).
- The Support Associate/Engineer is responsible for assisting our customers by troubleshooting issues, and providing solutions for reported incidents.
- It combines post go?live customer support and/or system administration.
Main responsibilities include the following:
- Analyse the incident, research solutions and provide solid answers easily understood by customers
- Troubleshooting complex problems and provide the best available solution or workaround within the agreed service levels
- Document solutions to known issues and consulting questions
- Develop technical solutions to be posted to both internal and external knowledge base
- Liaising with Development & Field Teams to identify bugs and missing product functionality for future releases
- Liaising with product management to identify and report bugs.
- Document issues in a CRM system and defects in our engineering tracking tool
- Act as a liaison between our Product Management and Engineering teams
- Collaborate with other employees by providing important customer feedback, process?improvement suggestions, new troubleshooting tips and other actions that involve improving our product
- Adhering to SLA's and providing high Customer Satisfaction
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Systems or a related field
- Fluency in English essential and 2nd European language preferred
- Familiarity with general IT concepts
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies
- Familiarity with general business terms and processes
- Preferred (but not explicitly required):
- Knowledge of any one object oriented programming language (Java, C++, ABAP/4 etc).
- Familiarity with HTTP/HTTPS protocols as well as XML
- Familiarity with RDBMS database concepts
- Familiarity with operating system, networking concepts
- Awareness of security protocols
- Knowledge of File Transfer protocols
- Experience with HRIS systems
- Passionate about learning new concepts and technologies
- Excellent problem solving & analytical ability
- Strong team player and comfortable working on own initiative
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively explain a solution to a customer's problems
- Strong time management and multi-tasking capabilities
- Flexibility with working hours
For further information on this Graduate Support Associate Engineer role in Galway please contact Ros Lomasney on 0212066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval