German IT Technical Support Engineer
Our client, a software company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Support Engineer for their site.
Expectations and Tasks:
1st Level Support Tasks:
- Monitor Support Queues and respond to incoming tickets.
- Communicate with customers and align on priorities of incoming tickets.
- Reproduce issue and clarify open questions with customer.
- Do initial analysis and solve issue with the support of documentation, survival guides and other material provided
- Forward incident to next level if incident cannot get solved.
- Knowledge sharing within the support team and the development team (lessons learned)
- Report to support lead status of all current incidents in your responsibility
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in the area of Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Information Systems or professional experience in the area of technical support.
- Technical inquisitive nature with advanced analytical and diagnostic skills
- Excellent customer focus and communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong team player and comfortable working on own initiative
- Ability to communicate technical ideas, designs, and specifications effectively
- Passionate about learning new concepts and technologies
- Knowledge of web technologies and programming languages beneficial
- Business Process Knowledge/ABAP knowledge would be beneficial but not essential
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure, working virtually with internal teams and customers
- Availability to work on weekends and public holidays
- Fluency in German
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval