Telephone: 087 2197421
Surface Mount Technology - Process Engineer
Our client, a company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a SMT Process Engineer for their site.
Provide SMT Line support to Process PTMs in the delivery of Products throughout each build Phase.
Ensure the application of Lean Process Design Principles.
- Complete Risk Assessments – detailed analysis of H & S issues in advance of the introduction of New Equipment/Processes and post commissioning.
- Provide expert level support in the setup & programming of key SMT Process Steps such as Laser Marking, Printing, SPI, Placement, Reflow, AOI & X-Ray.
- Based on your expert knowledge support DFM Reviews with relevant Design & Test Engineers to ensure Product Designs are compatible with the manufacturing Process Steps.
- Attendance & Presentation of Process at Customer meetings both onsite & off-site.
- Perform SMT Process PFMEA
- Complete Process Design Simulations – Cardboard Mock-Ups.
- Perform Lean Process Design Reviews – Phase by Phase.
- Generation & Execution of Process Qualification Plans & Report.
- Prepare & Conduct Full Day Production Runs(FDPR)
- Provide Training to other Engineers, Technicians & Operators as required.
- Support the assessment & selection of new SMT Equipment Suppliers.
- Degree/Diploma in Manufacturing/Mechanical/Industrial/Electronics Engineering or Equivalent
- Professional Experience
- Minimum 2 Years’ Experience within Electronics Manufacturing Environment (ideally Automotive Electronics)
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Design, APQP, PPAP MSA, PFMEAs, DFM Rules & 5S.
- Experience with SMT in particular Printing, SPI, Placement, Reflow, AOI & X- Ray Processes would be beneficial.
For further information on this SMT Process Engineer role in Galway please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval