Telephone: 087 2197421
Our client, a company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a System Engineer for their site.
- The System Engineer is responsible for the development of the overall ADAS product system specification based on customer and internal specification, function & technical analysis, as part Valeo R&D Product Development team.
- System Engineering
- Communicate with customer in relation to customer specifications to ensure correct understanding of the customer functions and technical requirements
- Liaise with the relevant R&D teams to technically analyse, develop and approve system requirements
- Develop Valeo product system specification from internal & external stakeholder input
- Lead Product System level specification development ensuring all specification contributors are aligned in output and quality
- Perform technical assessment of product change requests in lifecycle of the project
- Work with overall Project Management team to ensure System activities are planned and aligned to overall project plan
- Partake in product design reviews , technical problem resolution , FMEA analysis activity
- Perform first level technical problem management role interfacing with customer, and allocating the problem to the appropriate team in the Product development phase.
- Degree in Software, Electronic, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Min 5 years experience in electronic product development environment
- Experience in automotive industry will be an advantage
- Microprocessor and/or Multicore SoC embedded development knowledge an advantage
For further information on this System Engineer role in Galway please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval