Telephone: 086 1070950
System Product Architect
Our client, an automotive company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a System Product Architect for their site.
System Architecture/Solution Design
- Lead and Develop System Architecture Design based on the system requirements, working closely with each of the R&D teams to develop feasible solutions.
- Perform technical design analysis of technology and product solutions from concept to implementation level.
- Define system specifications for any sub system components required for Automated Parking solutions ensuring interface specifications are defined.
- Interface with the customer for R&D innovation/solution concepts/RFQs, translate user functions into required architecture & cascade internally on required sub system.
- Coordinate/Liaise on the technical solution with other relevant entities i.e. Other product lines, R&D groups, technology partners
- Interface and co-ordinate with validation & test groups to ensure the validation of the system architecture is defined
- Ensure systems are developed with reference to economic targets and are aligned to overall product development roadmap.
- Ensure the compatibility of system solution to system hardware/software i.e. data bandwidth, latencies, cpu/memory resources - through detailed design analysis and planning /allocation of resources to functions.
- Perform engineering assessment of all internal and external change requests made to the project and translation of these into specific system architecture updates.
- Participate in general software, hardware & product design reviews, problem resolution, fmea analysis.
- Research, Design and Development Automated Parking solutions and necessary sub system components
- Research, Design and Development of component solutions in conjunction with research teams in various sensor technologies including but not limited to – vision, ultrasonics, radar…etc.
- Develop proof of concept solutions within a team environment
- Understand the technology trends to converse with internal and external customers and give guidance in terms of roadmap development
- Participate in, contribute to or lead technical communication with customers and technology suppliers
- Liaise with technology suppliers to ensure up to date knowledge of leading edge and emerging technology
- Lead System design activities for the project generating the required work products in conformance to Valeo development methodology
- Participate in Project Teams and report on System Development activities as appropriate
- Complete scheduled tasks within assigned projects to deliver System Development output to the project team as per agreed timing plan
- Ensure all systems work products are base lined & managed through the Configuration Management & Change Control processes.
- Carry out all work to comply with Quality Management System
- Degree in Software, Electronic, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Masters or PhD level qualification level preferred
- Min 3 years’ experience with hardware or software design in electronic product development environment
- Experience with vision products an advantage
- Experience is automotive industry will be an advantage
- Microprocessor and/or Multicore SoC embedded development knowledge an advantage
- Result Orientation
- Team Player
- Problem Solving
- High degree of innovation and creativity
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong mindset of continuous learning
For further information on this System Product Architect role in Galway please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval