Telephone: 087 2197421
System Test Engineer
Our client, an automotive company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a System Test Engineer for their site.
Responsibilities as System Test Engineer:
- Design and Implement the Functional test benches to test Vision, HMI and Parking features on different product configurations.
- Create Test Specification to cover all system requirements, providing linkage in DOORS, review reports and ensure approval before start of each software sprint
- Provide continuous improvement of test specification to cover new issues, new requirements and new corner cases seen at later stages while testing.
- Execute Vehicle Testing onsite, customer sites and other company sites
- Manage the full execution of the Systems Test plans for each phase including monitoring & controlling progress & collation, evaluation & reporting of all systems test results.
- Bug reporting, providing trace analysis, comprehensive test conditions information, support development team in bug analysis
- Communicate with requirements Engineers, Functions Owners on site and off side for clarification on requirements, issues found.
- Automate System Test cases using automated tools provided.
- Implement Stress tests to provide knowledge on stability of the system
- Highlight areas for improvements to increase robustness and level of automation of the test system.
- Deal with customers from time to time on issues found, workshops and joint testing events.
- Assist where needed with Tools Dev Team on selection equipment suppliers/developers in the development of test solutions.
- Participate in Technology/Supplier/Test tool selection for new projects
- Participate in Customer and company workshops were required.
- Ensure SPICE compliance.
- A relevant Technical Engineering Degree e.g. Computer Science, Physics, Electronic Eng. or equivalent and applicable.
- System Test engineering experience, with a minimum of 2 years experience in a multifunctional environment.
- Executed projects in Automotive Domain.
- Knowledge of ISO26262/ISO15504/SPICE.
- Ability to work from specifications to product realization and testing.
- Ability to debug System issues/bugs and report accurately internally and to customer if needed.
- Compile / Analyse / Generate test reports.
- Previous knowledge in Building Test Automation solutions.
- Develop and maintain good professional working relationships, within the test team, other internal departments (Software, Hardware, Mechanical, Project management) and the Customer.
- Develop test environments for new applications
- Innovation and development of alternative test solutions to existing applications
- Innovation with regards to test case development in order to give maximum test coverage thus avoiding issues occurring at customer site for each software release during the development cycle.
For further information on this System Test Engineer role in Galway please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.