Telephone: 086 1070950
System Test Lead
Our client, an automotive company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a System Test Lead for their site.
- Establishes and aligns System Test Plan and System Integration Test Plan based on Master Test Plan.
- Supports the definition of the Master Test Plan.
- Ensures feasibility of the System testing and System Integration testing activities.
- Ensures the application of the Project test strategy in System / System Integration test teams (incl. System Test and System Integration Test Process).
- Analyses and approves testability of requirements.
- Defines and deploys the System Test and System Integration Test Resources (Engineers & Environment) Deployment Plan.
- Supports the design of the System Test and System Integration Test Environment.
- Approves the System Test and System Integration Test Specifications.
- Freezes the content of the System smoke test and System Integration smoke test.
- Provides the System Test Report and System Integration Test Report, to be shared also with FuSa.
- Closes the System test and System Integration test activities.
- Defines, tracks and reports KPIs (System Test Status and System Integration Test Status) in his/her area of responsibility.
- Continuously identifies areas for improvement, defines measures and ensures implementation in his/her area of responsibility.
- Responsible for the Test team to ensure compliance to Automotive SPICE Requirements processes and participate in ASPICE audits internal and external for the project
- Responsible for the Test team to ensure compliance with Function Safety (ISO26262) test methods.
- In case of deviations, escalates to the Test Management Lead and provides adequate information and proposals for decision-making.
- Takes part if the Functional Core Team.
- Organise daily meeting with the test team to discuss priority and progress.
- Host/Prepare for customer workshops on-site and at customer site as necessary
- A relevant Technical Engineering Degree e.g. Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Hardware/Software Engineering, etc.
- ISTQB Foundation or Manager Training – Desirable
- 3+ year experience in a Technical Project Management Role, Lead Engineering role or Team Leading.
- Proven ability to deliver technical projects on time and within budget
- Expert knowledge in testing and validation processes.
- Good understanding of electronics and hardware design.
- Good understanding of software and software development
- Automotive industry background
- Experience with Functional safety testing domain - Desirable
- Excellent team player with proven leadership ability and the ability to adapt to changing environments
- Confident, articulate, self-motivated, determined and energetic
- Ability to be able to react/respond quickly to issues and be able to ‘think on your feet’
- High degree of innovation and creativity
For further information on this System Test Lead role in Galway please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.