Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Systems Analyst for their site.
Analyses, specifies, designs, documents, tests and delivers business systems and Information System process solutions to meet business requirements.
- Defines and re-engineers business systems or Information System processes by using appropriate methods and tools and partnering with process owners to understand requirements.
- Utilizes information systems to improve efficiency and makes recommendations for implementation of new systems or necessary upgrades that will best meet customer and company requirements.
- Guides implementation of enterprise and system level architectures and systems by creating and communicating well-written documentation and presentations.
- Assures quality of business systems by developing and executing test specifications, and implementing test and quality plans, while working with quality assurance analysts to improve IT quality processes.
- Works closely with the development team (internal and external) to assure a timely solution according to the specifications the implementation of their business needs.
- Creates and provides quality training material for user assistance and system usage.
- Resolves issues related to business use of implemented systems or processes by working with systems or process owners and project teams to find acceptable solutions.
- Manages systems development or process improvement projects by applying basic project management methodology.
- May lead multiple project activities simultaneously, working with internal and external cross-functional groups. (Intermediate, Senior)
Quality System Requirements
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
For those individuals that supervise others, the following statements are applicable:
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
Qualification and Experience required
• Hons Degree in Information Systems or Equipment
• Systems or Software Validation experience
• Proven record of new system introduction and implementation
• 3 – 5 years’ experience in maintaining system.
• Quality Audit experience desirable, but not essential.
• GMP and regulatory environment experience
• Project Management qualification or experience.
For further information on this Systems Analyst role in Galway please contact Dee Curley on 091 730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval