Telephone: 086 1070950
Systems Business Analyst
Our client, a medical device company in Westmeath is currently looking to recruit a Systems Business Analyst for their site.
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
- As part of P&IC provide support for OBIEE & Datameer, information extraction, dashboards and content
- Analyst help support teams develop ERP MDM Health-board metrics
- Analyst will support Planning Process Systems team in leveraging greater usage from Supply Chain Data Lake using Datameer, Tableau and APCC.
- Analyst will provide OBIEE training for end-users up to intermediate level.
- Analyst will update Planning Procedures in line with greater use of Oracle Systems
- Analyst will always ensure Oracle & ASCP Information performance is maintained at a high level of integrity and quality.
- Provide entry level support and issue resolution for the core Oracle functional areas of Production Planning, Warehouse Management, Product Distribution, and Demand Planning.
- Create, support, and maintain RM and UII Items in Oracle as the business requires.
- Deal with Oracle Supply Chain Information Master Data Quality issues and implement any required changes as required.
- Run reports and share and distribute from IQR, SO99, Oracle and OBIEE.
- Analyst will redesign and redevelop SharePoint portals for the various teams.
- Maintain Access Database for Item Set Up and other Access Databases.
- Create advanced excel files with data from Oracle / OBIEE, ASCP for end-users.
Skills and Experiences:
- Advanced level MS Excel & Word skills together with SQL query development skills are definite requirements.
- Excellent planning, organization and multi-tasking skills with ability to plan, organize, and implement multiple concurrent tasks.
- Demonstrate excellent data gathering and analysis skills with an ability to focus on and attention to detail.
- Good Project Management skills.
- Working knowledge of Oracle/SAP & an ERP system would be an advantage.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills in English with good interpersonal skills.
- Motivated self-starter with confidence & ability to work off own initiative & autonomously but also a team player.
- Function well under pressure & handles multiple priorities.
- Shows flexibility and is able to adapt to changing requirements.
For further information on this Systems Business Analyst role in Westmeath please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.