Our client, a technology company in Antrim are currently looking to recruit a Systems Design Engineer for their site.
Commercial fleets are seeking to deploy smart and connected devices across trucks and trailers in order to generate actionable insight to reduce operating costs, improve uptime and enhance safety. As a Systems Design Engineer you will work within a cross-functional team to design and integrate multiple sensing applications and deliver unique system solutions which provide high value to our end customers.
The selected candidate will join a highly motivated and growing team within a new ventures organization charged with incubating and commercialising new technologies.
- Developing system architectures and features for the Vehicle Area Network.
- Eliciting both external and internal stakeholder requirements for new products, features & technology developments.
- Algorithm development and modelling of system level behaviour for new functionality.
- Delivering hands-on proof-of-concept demonstrations to customers and development partners.
- Contributing to the on-going development system and product roadmaps.
- Development of vehicle-level test and integration tools for use in proving grounds and on-road test environments.
- BEng degree in Electronics, Software or a related engineering discipline
- Experience in system-level design of embedded systems or related technologies
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team and deliver results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, collaborative, self-motivated and autonomous
- Willingness to travel as required to global and customer sites
Please note that occasional travel will be required for equipment installation and support
For further information on this Systems Design Engineer role in Antrim please contact Dee Curley on 091 730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval