Telephone: 086 1070950
Systems Development Team Leader
Our client, an IT company in Antrim is currently looking to recruit a Systems Development Team Leader for their site.
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to lead research and design activities related to the Vehicle-Area-Network aspects of projects.
- You will be responsible for work package planning and execution, and time management of team members.
- You will collaborate with the appropriate design team Managers to agree team resourcing and support personal development by giving feedback on team member performance.
- You will communicate status of project deliverables to Project Managers to support successful execution of the project workstreams.
- This role offers an exciting management and leadership challenge in a growing area of the business, and you will have an opportunity to develop the breadth of your technical skills by working closely with engineers in multiple disciplines.
- You will need a positive attitude to problem-solving of project and technical issues, and must be able to make decisions and effectively communicate status of projects to internal and external customers.
- The successful candidate must have an Honours degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Software Engineering (or related discipline).
- Practical experience of leading a team would be advantageous and relevant experience in other technical roles may also be considered.
- Deep technical skills will be required to effectively lead your team and critique their work, specifically Embedded & Wireless technical skills.
- This role requires you to work closely with customers and other teams within the company, so excellent communication skills are essential. Foreign travel will be required.
For further information on this Systems Development Team Leader role in Antrim please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.