Telephone: 086 8395533
Systems Engineer Embedded Controls
Our client, a manufacturing company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Systems Engineer Embedded Controls for their site.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Drive global control system engineering activities for transport refrigeration and auxiliary power units.
- Collaborate with product management and system integration teams to elicit requirements and customer needs.
- Develop and document control algorithms that provide superior performance, enhance reliability and diagnostics.
- Support system and sub-system level testing to insure control system behaviour meets implicit and explicit requirements. Review and analyse system test data.
- Progress control system modelling, analysis, and verification & validation efforts.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for field problems (hardware and software).
- Identifies and develops necessary relationships with internal personnel and suppliers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and an engineering Co-op or Internship is required.
- Understanding of controls systems design (hard- and software) including instrumentation, HMIs, communication networks (CAN), and distributed networked systems.
- Experience with design failure mode and effects analysis (DFMEA) and design validation plan and report (DVP&R) generation.
- Knowledge in refrigeration technology, vapor compression, refrigeration systems and/or thermodynamics/fluid dynamics is a plus.
- Experience in modelling/simulation or control of refrigeration/HVAC systems is a plus.
For further information on this Systems Engineer Embedded Controls role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 086 8395533 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval