Our client, an automotive company in Antrim are currently looking to recruit a Systems Verification Engineer for their site.
Reporting to the Systems Verification Manager you will be responsible for the system-level testing of Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems,
- Interpretation of customer and SEL requirements
- Design and execution of test automation scripts
- Generation of test plans and reports
- Issue tracking and resolution in conjunction with Systems Design and Embedded Software Teams
- Vehicle and lab testing of specific features and technologies
- Honours degree in relevant engineering discipline and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Track record of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven competency in MS Excel
- Experience in Automotive Testing
- Experience in System Testing, System Integration Testing or Software Testing; particularly a knowledge of CAN/LIN/FLEXRAY based systems
- “ISTQB Certified Tester – Foundation Level” or similar Software/Systems Test Qualification
- Experience of automated simulation & testing and test script development
- Proven ability to collate, analyse and report on large data sets
- Experience in using MS Excel VBA
- Valid UK driver’s license
- This role involves an element of foreign travel
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Our client is committed to the provision of training, development and promotion opportunities. A comprehensive Induction programme is also available to all our new employees.
For further information on Systems Verification Engineer role in Belfast please contact Dee Curley on 091 730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval