Our client, a technology company in Antrim are currently looking to recruit a Systems Verification Engineer for their site.
Commercial Fleet Operators are seeking to deploy smart and connected devices across trucks and trailers to help reduce operating costs, improve vehicle uptime and enhance safety. Smart & Connected allows the monitoring and reporting of several key functions on a vehicle to help achieve these key aims.
As a Systems Verification Engineer you will work within a cross-functional team to develop and execute test frameworks and strategies for multiple sensing applications and gateway products. You will have an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology which offers a unique challenge in achieving optimal performance from resource-constrained devices.
The successful applicant will join a highly motivated and growing team within a new venture organisation charged with incubating and commercialising new technologies.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Development of system and product test plans;
- Development of system and product test framework, with a particularly in the area of automated testing;
- Execution of system and product testing;
- Analysis, documentation and communication of test results and status;
- Liaising with customers and internal departments in support of project activities;
- Travel to customers and suppliers for on-site support, training and meetings;
- Assessment and procurement of tools for verification activities;
- Working according to all agreed team procedures, including Agile/Scrum methods
- BEng degree in Electronics, Software or a related engineering discipline
- Two years’ industrial experience in a Verification/Test role
- Experience of developing automated test frameworks
- Proven ability to collate, analyse and report on large data sets
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team and deliver results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic and self-motivated personality
- Willingness to travel as required to global sites and customer sites
Candidates should ideally possess one or more of the following:
- Experience in testing of wireless communication links, such as Thread, Zigbee, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi
- Experience in development of tests for battery-powered devices
- Experience development tests using National Instruments or similar tools
- Experience in testing of automotive standards e.g. CAN bus, AUTOSAR
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team development environment
- Experience developing products/systems compliant to SPICE and/or ISO26262 functional safety standards
For further information on this Systems Verification Engineer role in Antrim please contact Dee Curley on 091 730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval