Job ID: JOB-11904
Our client a medical device company located in Galway is recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis. As the Internal Recruiter, you will be supporting the HR function and reporting into the ER Business Partner. Your main responsibilities will include managing and coordinating all EMEA vacancies. You will be involved in the full life cycle of the recruitment process from screening candidates to interviewing them via video call. You will be supporting the HR function with ad hoc administration duties also.
- Work alongside our current HR team to assist with new areas of recruitment across all business units
- Advocate our internal efforts to create and maintain our exceptional candidate experience.
- Be a point of contact for specific vacancies per Business Unit.
- Daily collaboration with Hiring manager to understand top priorities for the business regarding each role.
- Work with other members of the team to develop innovative, creative, and proactive talent acquisition strategies to meet the business needs.
- Leverage various resources to source qualified candidates using LinkedIn Recruiter, social networks, and referral schemes.
- End-to-end management of the recruitment lifecycle through to offer and acceptance for your assigned vacancies
- Implement sourcing strategy to be able to quickly supply candidates for job requisitions as positions become available and more importantly to build a pipeline of potential candidates to anticipate hiring needs.
- Provide accurate and expert advice to managers on all aspects of resourcing, while following best practice & internal policies. Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis.
- Drive the offer process – including extending offers, closing candidates and generating offer letters.
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas.
- Work with Human Resources team to on-board new hires.
- 3rd level HR/ Business Degree and CIPD qualification.
- 3-4 years + talent management experience.
- Experience working towards KPIs.
- Proven ability to work in fast-paced, high-pressure environments.
- Passionate about diversity. Experience in tying overall business diversity efforts into sourcing strategy strongly desired.
- Experience managing high volumes of recruitment across various departments (Commercial, Engineering, Operations and QA / RA.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Highly confidential in nature, using sound judgement when dealing with recruitment processes.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders throughout the business.
- Providing a solution mind-set
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements.
- Positive can-do attitude is key.
- Ability to multi – task
- Excellent IT skills
For more information on this TA role in Galway please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11974 IT Systems Administrator My pharma client based in County Galway are looking to hire an…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11973 Regulatory Affairs Specialist Permanent Job Purpose: As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11861 Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer Our client, is recruiting for a Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer to…