Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator for their site.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Offer an excellent applicant and candidate experience by assisting in the coordination and administration of the different stages of the recruitment process.
- The primary role of the TA Coordinator is to provide recruitment support for hiring managers for all open positions throughout the assigned business units for both internal and external vacancies.
- Work with Hiring Managers to determine anticipated staffing needs and subsequently offer resourcing solutions.
- Source potential candidates through all relevant avenues including Internal Intranet, LinkedIn, the internet, internal referrals, recruitment agencies and job fairs.
- Screen, shortlist and interview potential candidates.
- Participate in company-wide teams to design and improve recruitment programs and processes.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree plus minimum 2-3 years’ recruitment experience or related work experience with a good understanding of specified functional area – CIPD qualification desirable.
- Previous recruitment experience within a high-volume environment preferred.
- Previous experience owning and managing site-wide recruitment activity required – demonstrated ability to deliver staffing solutions to a cross functional organization within agreed timeframes.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking Database (Taleo and Workday desirable)
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information.
- Skilled in focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps and meeting deadlines
The ideal candidate will have
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be tactful and articulate
- Have strong leadership skills
- Be analytical and methodical in your approach to problems
- Be an excellent judge of character
- Excellent decision-making
- Be motivated and results driven
- Be able to act quickly and decisively
- Have good IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail
For further information on this Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator role in Galway please contact Edel Kelly on 087 4108620 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.