Talent Acquisition Coordinator- Administrator level to support the Acquisition Team
Our client, a company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Coordinator- Administrator level to support the Acquisition Team for their site.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Offer an excellent applicant and candidate experience by assisting in the coordination and administration of the different stages of the recruitment process
- Be a point of contact for candidates and hiring managers
- Assist in tracking and monitoring all recruiting activity.
- Manage the Talent Acquisition metrics and reporting
- Maintains effective working relationship with all levels of the business whilst displaying exceptional service and teamwork
- Contribute to projects
- Raising POs, administration work for the Talent Acquisition team
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a HR/Recruitment support role.
- Level 8 in Business or related discipline
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Attention to detail
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking Database (Taleo and Workday desirable)
- Proficient in Microsoft office – Excel
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information.
- Skilled in focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps and meeting deadlines.
For further information on this Talent Acquisition Coordinator- role in Galway please contact Maureen Ferguson on 0860462367/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval