Telephone: 087 4108620
Talent Acquisition Graduate
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Graduate for their site.
- Involved in end to end recruitment process to ensure an amazing candidate experience including; attracting and sourcing candidates, screening, scheduling and conducting interviews, managing offers and acceptances, on-boarding and general stakeholder and candidate management.
- Drive the employer brand throughout all graduate and student activity initiate and implement marketing campaigns throughout the year.
- Build strong and impactful relationships with candidates quickly and effectively.
- Represent the business at graduate recruitment careers fairs, talks and other events during the year.
- Takes initiative on implementing Continuous Improvement/problem solving in HR that will make our processes more efficient and effective.
- Active member of the HR/Recruitment Project team.
- Support STEM activities for the site.
- Responsibility for administration of Learning & Development process including management of the employee learning system (myLearning)
- Maintaining employee records and responsible for all aspects of administration for the HR department
- Ideally HR/Business Graduate with 6-12 months industry experience,
- Well organised, self-motivated person with the ability to operate on own initiative,
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills,
- Demonstrated experience of working with basic data analysis,
- Proficient in MS Office particularly excel,
- Ideally experience of utilising Applicant Tracking System
For further information on this Talent Acquisition Graduate role in Galway please contact Edel Kelly on 087 4108620 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.