Our client, a Leading Global Organisation in the Medical Device Sector in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Manager for their site. The successful candidate will develop and deliver a TA strategy to attract the best candidates, manage vendor relationships and ensure the candidate experience is exceptional.
- Based on business needs and industry trends, lead the development of Talent Acquisition strategies to attract top talent and align to our company values.
- Develop and implement project plans, determine required resources and funding to execute Talent Acquisition initiatives. Conduct detailed problem analysis.
- Oversee projects that integrate processes into overall strategy.
- Provide meaningful, accurate and business-oriented Talent Acquisition metrics that enable senior leaders to understand the work of the Talent Acquisition organization and assist them in forecasting future talent acquisition trends/needs.
- Work with Senior Leadership, with input from the HR Business Partner's, to develop talent acquisition plans that reflect current and future hiring needs and skill gaps.
- Lead a talent acquisition team by providing ongoing development, mentoring, and learning experiences. Ensure the talent acquisition team has the appropriate skills, tools and processes to deliver results to their line managers.
- May directly recruit for senior-level positions, both directly and in some cases by leveraging outside agencies.
- Ensure the organization complies with employment law as it relates to sourcing, recruiting and hiring.
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities - Encourage employees to be brand ambassadors
Education, Experience and Skills:
- The successful candidate will be degree accredited with 10+ years experience recruiting for multiple disciplines.
- 5+ years experience in managing and leading people
- An Agile, proactive HR Practitioner
- Exceptional communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrate adaptability, flexibility and work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of current and emerging talent acquisition trends.
- Leadership skills demonstrating coaching and development of others.
- Strong System skills including applicant tracking systems. Success Factors is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of job posting sites and professional social media platforms such as LinkedIn
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading “Employer of Choice” in the West of Ireland.Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
For further information on this Talent Acquisition Manager role in please contact Helga Reeves on 0868168298 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval