Talent Acquisition Manager
Job ID: JOB-12068
Talent Acquisition Manager
Our Client a leading player in the Pharma/Med Tech Sector are looking to attract a Talent Acquisition Manager for their business. This is a new role and an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Human Resources function. We are looking for individuals who will support and drive the company’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our Clients customer base.
In the role of Talent Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, hiring, and retaining talented candidates. You will lead the planning, developing, and implementing a new and productive Talent Acquisition strategy for our company. You will be an excellent communicator, problem solver and thrive on building and maintaining strong relationships.
You will analyse, interpret, and execute requirements from key stakeholders including the board, Senior Leadership Team and hiring managers for each department with a view to achieving effective outcomes.
Working with the HR team you will be responsible for providing a professional HR service to all employees of the Group daily. A strong work ethic and positive attitude is required for this role.
- Investigate and determine employee needs
- Develop sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Encourage employees to be brand ambassadors
- Manage employee referrals programme
- Use HRIS, Recruitment Marketing tools
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, administer additional tests where relevant)
- Reviews employment applications and background check reports
- Find bottlenecks in the recruiting process and streamline
- Perform candidate and employee satisfaction evaluations and workshops
- Plan, support and execute procedures for improving the candidate experience
- Suggest measures for improving employee retention
- Use sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles
- Attend career and college fairs, and similar events to identify continuous improvement initiatives
- Determine and execute recruiting KPIs
- Create and present KPI reports monthly or as required
- Highly engaging with a customer service outlook
- Competent in business analysis and best practices within the context of Talent Acquisition
- An excellent communicator at multiple levels
- Highly organized with an ability to think laterally and prioritize competing demands
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with others is essential.
- Demonstrate and lead on the values, initiatives, and culture of an organization. Professional expertise.
- Demonstrated ability in prioritizing key initiatives such as workforce planning
- Proficient in setting targets and KPIs to monitor performance.
- Positive and proactive person who is energized by having great responsibility.
- 3-5 years’ experience at a Talent Manager level.
- Third Level degree in a relevant field of study, Human Resources or Business.
- In-depth knowledge of full cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques.
- Experience with International sourcing and selection.
- Experience in utilizing and implementing digital and marketing platforms.
- Strong computer skills with MS Office.
- Demonstrates good written and verbal communication skills, including documentation and correspondence.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
For more information on this role in Galway please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12164 Quality Control Supervisor Duration: 12 Months We are now recruiting a Quality Control Supervisor to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12161 Network Architect My client a healthcare delivery enterprise are looking for a Network Architect to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12163 Process Technician – Injection Moulding Key Responsibilities: Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting,…