Talent Acquisition Partner
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Partner for their site.
- With responsibility for providing a world class recruiting experience across EME, you will ensure best practice across the full end to end recruiting and on boarding cycle.
- Working within the Global TA strategy and aligning to the global employer brand, this is a role that is both a mix of day to day tactical delivery as well as developing strategic recruiting and sourcing plans to proactively identify and recruit top talent.
- From taking a quality brief from the hiring manager, through utilising the most appropriate sourcing strategies and resources, you will be responsible for delivering a quality short list on time and within budget.
- Offering best advice and guidance throughout the selection process, your knowledge of relevant legislation and commitment to equality of opportunity to all, will enhance and support our diverse, highly talented team.
- Inputting relevant and accurate information into Workday and then managing the candidate experience through Taleo, you will build candidate pipelines that meet long term hiring requirements and will ensure that the integrity of the data is maintained at all times.
- As an experienced recruiter/headhunter, you will know what it takes to deliver an outstanding TA service internally and externally.
- So, we will be looking for evidence of how you have recruited great commercial talent and that you can show how your outstanding administrative skills kept the programme on track and quality assured.
- You'll know about pace and working with plenty of energy and initiative and you'll leave no stone unturned in your quest to deliver the very best.
- Highly motivated, driven to achieve results and possessing excellent interpersonal skills, your pride in working for a world leader in diagnostic testing will ensure candidates are engaged from the moment you speak with them through to point of offer, on boarding support and starting with us.
- We will also be looking for plenty of initiative, a can do will do approach and the ability to prioritise and manage a busy work schedule.
- Evidence of building outstanding talent pipelines which should ideally have included Medical Devices/Diagnostics
- Strong capability to source and identify top talent
- Professional and personal credibility to work with Senior Business Leaders - building to confidence, trust and respect to deliver.
- Capability to manage multiple programmes and consistently deliver on time and within budget
- Good knowledge of and compliance with HR recruiting processes and practices (i.e., relevant legislation, interviewing skills, sourcing strategies, etc).
- Working knowledge of common Applicant Tracking System platforms; experience with Taleo a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software applications.
- Ideally degree qualified or appropriate experience.
- Fluency in English and a high level of proficiency in Spanish/Portuguese is required.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval